26960 - Drierite Dry-Top
ALL ACCOUNTS MUST BE PAID WITHIN 30 DAYS OR ACCOUNT WILL BE PLACED ON HOLD OR ON COD
ALL FOREIGN ACCOUNTS ARE REQUIRED TO PAY IN ADVANCE (Inquire for details)
Prices are subject to change without notice.
W. A. Hammond DRIERITE Co. LTD
P. O. Box 460 / Xenia, OH 45385-0460
Phone: (937) 376-2927
Fax: (937) 376-1977
24/40 DRIERITE®-filled stoppers with a refillable chamber to keep the contents of your round-bottom and Erlenmeyer Flasks dry.
Dry-Tops are custom stoppers (for 24/40 neck flasks) with a refillable inner chamber housing DRIERITE®. This enables both temporary and long-term storage in an anhydrous environment without requiring a desiccator. Dry-Tops feature a vapor-permeable and chemically resistant membrane to ensure the desiccant will never contaminate your sample. Think of these as inexpensive and portable desiccators that fit into the glassware you already use!
A translucent stopper body allows the user to monitor indicating DRIERITE® color changes (blue to pink) for constant visual assurance of active desiccant.
- Keep reagents and samples dry - in flasks, vials, and bottles
- Dry-Tops fit standard 24/40 joints
- Prioritizes sample integrity using chemically resistant materials
- TRANSLUCENT - monitor desiccant by color change
- CHEMICALLY and THERMALLY RESISTANT - fluoropolymer body and membrane
- REFILLABLE and CLEANABLE - Easily refill indicating desiccant via screw cap; stopper can be cleaned with detergent or solvent