STORAGE TANK VENT DRIERS TECHNICAL DRAWINGS
- Material - mild steel
- Max Working Pressure - 50 p.s.i.g.
- Max Flow Rate - 15 scfm at 25 p.s.i.g.
- Desiccant Capacity- 65 lbs. of Du-Cal Drierite, 4 mesh
- 5. 3/4" NPT inlet and outlet
INSTALLATION AND OPERATION
- Thread the 2" bushing on the adapter into large bung or remove the 2" bushing and thread the 3/4" pipe into the small bung.
- Puncture both ends of the cartridge. The holes should be rather large to reduce pressure drop. If the #50068 is used, remove plastic plugs from bottom and side of vent.
- Insert cartridge into rubber hose and tighten hose clamp.
Cartridge should be replaced after indicating window
turns from blue to pink.
If the drier is exposed to weather, the unit should be installed so that the cartridge points down to prevent liquid water from entering the exposed end.