24/40 DRIERITE®-filled stoppers with a refillable chamber to keep the contents of your round-bottom and Erlenmeyer Flasks dry.
Dry-Tops are custom stoppers (for 24/40 neck flasks) with a refillable inner chamber housing DRIERITE®. This enables both temporary and long-term storage in an anhydrous environment without requiring a desiccator. Dry-Tops feature a vapor-permeable and chemically resistant membrane to ensure the desiccant will never contaminate your sample. Think of these as inexpensive and portable desiccators that fit into the glassware you already use!
A translucent stopper body allows the user to monitor indicating DRIERITE® color changes (blue to pink) for constant visual assurance of active desiccant.
- Keep reagents and samples dry - in flasks, vials, and bottles
- Dry-Tops fit standard 24/40 joints
- Prioritizes sample integrity using chemically resistant materials
- TRANSLUCENT - monitor desiccant by color change
- CHEMICALLY and THERMALLY RESISTANT - fluoropolymer body and membrane
- REFILLABLE and CLEANABLE - Easily refill indicating desiccant via screw cap; stopper can be cleaned with detergent or solvent